Could not find kernel image: /live/vmlinuz

Hello everyone,

I'm facing same problem as described here :

I used to generate a live-cd with previous version of live-build (when
called live-helper)

But now,  with live-build 3.0 (from oneiric or debian testing), even
with the smallest example (tutorial 1 from debian-live manual), I'm
facing the described bug.

It is not clear for me what the meaning of the bug renaming "should
embedd syslinux-themes in live-build" is

Thanks for any hint

PS : I tried several (very simple) builds in different contexts,
sometimes in chroot (I do not have any "raw" debian now)

I used to think that the following should (always?) work :

apt-get install live-build ;  mkdir test ; lb config ; lb build ; test
iso (ivrtualbox)

Am I wrong (now) ?

Cheers
--