Re: Bringing doc up to date for 3.x

On 11/01/2011 12:32 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Here's an outline of what I would like us to accomplish by the end of
> January, in rough order of execution:

great; i'll make sure that by the end of next week, we'll have final
layout of the config tree. and by end of november, final variables and
config option names. which means.. lb 3.x goes from alpha to beta
beginning of december.

to reiterate: beta means no feature freeze, it means stable interface to
existing stuff.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net