Re: Grml.org patch bomb
- To: grml development mailinglist <email@example.com>
- Cc: Michal Suchanek <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com,
- Subject: Re: Grml.org patch bomb
- From: intrigeri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:02:59 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAOMqctQX=ePrNka0Fq9tBey8sjxkYWbMHnTtLyHzvmoifkNPJQ@mail.gmail.com> (Michal Suchanek's message of "Fri, 5 Aug 2011 00:40:10 +0200")
- References: <2011-07-26T23firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E3AF04C.email@example.com> <20110804195457.GA1934@shell.spamt.net> <4E3AFD8F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110804205917.GB1934@shell.spamt.net> <CAOMqctQX=ePrNka0Fq9tBey8sjxkYWbMHnTtLyHzvmoifkNPJQ@mail.gmail.com>
Michal Suchanek wrote (04 Aug 2011 22:40:10 GMT) :
> On 4 August 2011 22:59, Ulrich Dangel <email@example.com> wrote:
>> * Daniel Baumann wrote [04.08.11 22:14]:
>>> however.. NODHCP is not used either.
>> It is used in 27_support_static_ip. It seems though that it should be
>> enough to unset the variable.
> There is already code to disable dhcp when netbooting and code to use
> network configuration from the live media, and code to set particular
> a ip address. What is missing that you need added by this patch?
Grml folks: I can't do anything of these two patches of yours unless
you answer Michal's question:
| GnuPG key @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/intrigeri.asc
| OTR fingerprint @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/otr.asc
| Every now and then I get a little bit restless
| and I dream of something wild.