Re: Upgraded pinning hook

On 09/01/2011 08:35 AM, Ronny Standtke wrote:
You are officially invited to come over to our place and use all the
infrastructure you want.

apart from the fact that efi support is low on my todo list and i've got more important things to do first for this month.. traveling is out of the question atm.

however, if you're sincere lend me an intel mac (either a notebook or a mini with either an hdmi or vga adapter), don't forget to include the address where to ship it back to, the correct amount of stamps for returning it, the address and name where to send the invoice to, and send me a private mail for asking the delivery address (won't be my personal one).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net