Re: install specific package version int chroot

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:48:05 -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
On 07/27/2011 10:37 AM, Vasiliy G Tolstov wrote:
Adding e2fsprogs to pinning solves problem. Thank's!

Out of curiosity, how did you determine this? I can see now, looking at e2fsprogs that it has a tight dependency on e2fslibs, but I don't know how I would have known that I should have looked at e2fsprogs except by
guesswork.

Ben

I'm try to install on clean debian needed package with this pinning and check that packages realy has been installed. After that i think, that e2fsprogs need shared libs and add it to livebuild. =)