live build 3 documentation

Where is the documentation for live build 3?

I would like to build a wheezy or sid amd64  live + install dvd with an xfce session and WPA support that builds from a uses a US repository; however I am having trouble with the live-build 3 syntax

What should the following be as a live build 3 scipt?

 lb config --mirror-binary http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ \
           --tasks 'xfce-desktop laptop'\
 --debian-installer live --packages debian-installer-launcher \ --architecture amd64 -d sid

Cheers

Scott