live.cfg menu item in syslinux theme not working

Hi all,

I've created a syslinux theme .deb and it's in place and working. The only issue is that the "Start Live" menu item in live.cfg isn't working. I can start up the installer in either standard or expert mode, but choosing the "Start Live" entry has no effect.

Here's the contents of the live.cfg file in my theme:

label live
    menu label Start Live
    kernel /live/vmlinuz
append initrd=/live/initrd.img boot=live config username=live hostname=live quiet

label installgui
    menu label Install OS
    kernel /install/gtk/vmlinuz
append initrd=/install/gtk/initrd.gz video=vesa:ywrap,mtrr vga=788 quiet

label expertgui
    menu label Expert Install OS
    kernel /install/gtk/vmlinuz
append initrd=/install/gtk/initrd.gz priority=low video=vesa:ywrap,mtrr vga=788

If the lines appear wrapped in your email client, they're not wrapped in the actual live.cfg file.

Is there a way to find out why this entry is failing?

Thanks,
Dan