Re: CGI web image builder --debian-installer option broken

Hi,
I tested the web front-end and the build completed successfully and booted to a working live system. I then went to install to hard drive and the installer failed.  The kernal of the live system and the installer do not match.  I built using squeeze (2.6.32-5-486) and it looks like the installer (2.6.38-2-486) might have come from sid?  I'll try building with sid and see if it works.
Thanks,
Rich

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 5:19 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 06/09/2011 05:49 AM, Richard Nelson wrote:
> Also the debian-old-2.0 needed a small patch to make work from the 3.x
> cherry-pick and I am attaching said patch.

indeed, missed that, thanks.. please commit.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net