Re: Is it possible?

On 05/30/2011 10:33 PM, Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth wrote:
> Hi everyone, greetings from the Canaima Community (a Debian Based
> Derivative [1]).

Hi,

> We make our releases through a tool based on live-build that we call
> "canaima-semilla" (just another abstraction layer to properly configure
> live-build to our needs).

will have a look at it later, but.. do you have anything that we can do
to make your life easier?

> The thing is, i was wondering, is it possible to make an image that only
> includes the debian-installer (with it's pool and udebs/debs) and not
> the live sistem (squashfs, live-config, live-boot, etc.) ?

right now, you can't. but the modifications needed to support that are
very small. as i'm interested in doing that too, i'll look into it (not
right now, but until next week i can get it ready for you).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net