Re: Debian project News dates wrong

On 05/30/2011 09:24 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> I am guessing that the first two year dates were supposed to be 2011
> instead of 2010.

indeed, i've corrected the wrong ones. thanks for spotting it.

> I tried to correct it but could not find a way to either register for
> the wiki or correct it. Hence, somebody please do the needful.

i'll update the wiki soon to squeeze, there anyone can correct stuff via
the webfrontend. currently, everyone can checkout the git repo (with the
live-manual key) and push to the repo.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net