Re: Error PUBKEY

Le jeudi 03 mars 2011 à 07:24 +0100, Daniel Baumann a écrit :
> On 03/03/2011 03:42 AM, eclipse wrote:
> > W: GPG error: file: ./ Release: The following signatures couldn't be
> > verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
> > BF93AC2BA807CE4E
>
> what third-party repositories do you use?
>
> > W: Failed to fetch
> > http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2
> > Hash Sum mismatch
> >
> > W: Failed to fetch
> > http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2  Hash Sum mismatch
>
> known bug in wheezy.

Hello

Seems to be working today ;-)

So strange ! i think there was a problem with packages.

I put some debs coming from debian repo (wheezy, sid, experimental) in
"config/chroot_local-packages".

Today i noticed that the pubkey is a "key" for local packages.
Live-build signs debs in "chroot/root/local-packages"...
So i suppose there was a confusion between packages i included before
and debian repos (for signature).

Hope i won't meet this problem !
.