Re: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/USB

On 2011-02-16 15:58, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 02/16/2011 09:50 PM, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
Although I think Debian Live is very important, I'm not planning
to do the addition.
ok. removing the wiki page again then.
Daniel, again, do not remove http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/USB before making sure all content was migrated somewhere else. The same idea is also valid for any useful content that you find on the Debian wiki.
feel free to propose (or commit)
changes to the manual in future as described in the manual itself.
Sure, just don't count on it.