Re: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/USB

On 2011-02-15 15:16, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 02/15/2011 08:41 PM, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
The information on how to put a USB image on a key is basically present,
but only presented as a way to put a custom image on a key, while most
people are of course wondering how to put a prebuilt image on a key.
if you think it's missing, then please add that to the manual.
Thanks. Although I think Debian Live is very important, I'm not planning to do the addition. Testing and reporting takes about all the time I have, and I'm not comfortable doing the change. Looking at the main sections, I see none to put the information. The manual seems to be targeted at developers. It seems this information would have to go in a Debian Live user manual.