Live Build problems

This afternoon I use the web tool to make a live build so I could get
KDE in a CD size (and because it looks really cool!).  I was impressed
with the system, but the results were not so good, and I could use some
help.  Attached is the information from the live build if that is of any
help.

When I booted the live CD the software started to complain about ata2
(error -5 and -16), and UTF not recommended for FAT.  Same results in
Safe Mode.  First question -- why was the hard drive being checked to
begin with?  This is a livecd, not an install CD.  There is no ata2, so
the software (I hesitate to call it the installer because I was not
installing any software) got this really wrong.

Similar question about FAT -- who cares -- this a live CD not an install
CD.

I would really like to test drive Debian, but I need a live CD that
boots correctly, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

___
Here's a list of all build-options that were used to build your image:

# live-build.cgi "2.0.12-1" build file
# Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:17:07 -0600

_BUILD="20110213.131707.780920302"
_EMAIL="dboland9@fastmail.fm"

REMOTE_ADDR="141.149.80.157"

# Standard options
LB_BINARY_IMAGES="iso-hybrid"
LB_DISTRIBUTION="squeeze"
LB_PACKAGES_LISTS="kde-core"
LB_TASKS=""
LB_PACKAGES=""

# Advanced bootstrap options
LB_ARCHITECTURE="i386"
LB_MIRROR_BOOTSTRAP="http://localhost/debian/";
LB_MIRROR_BINARY_SECURITY="http://security.debian.org/";
LB_MIRROR_BINARY="http://ftp.debian.org/debian/";
LB_ARCHIVE_AREAS="main"

# Advanced chroot options
LB_CHROOT_FILESYSTEM="squashfs"
LB_LINUX_FLAVOURS="486"
LB_SECURITY="true"
LB_SYMLINKS="false"
LB_SYSVINIT="false"

# Advanced binary options
LB_BINARY_INDICES="true"
LB_BOOTAPPEND_INSTALL=""
LB_BOOTAPPEND_LIVE=""
LB_BOOTLOADER="syslinux"
LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="false"
LB_ENCRYPTION=""
LB_ISO_APPLICATION="Debian Live"
LB_ISO_PREPARER="live-build; http://packages.qa.debian.org/live-build";
LB_ISO_PUBLISHER="Debian Live project; http://live.debian.net/;
debian-live@lists.debian.org"
LB_ISO_VOLUME="Debian Live 20110213-13:14"
LB_MEMTEST="memtest86+"
LB_NET_ROOT_PATH="/srv/debian-live"
LB_NET_ROOT_SERVER="192.168.1.1"

# Advanced source options