Re: Debian Live Manual. Spanish translation

On 02/07/2011 07:10 AM, chals wrote:
> Maybe we can work together or share some parts. I leave it all up to
> you. You are here first.  Whatever you decide is ok with me.

the translation files are not ment to be owned by someone, anyone can
translate any piece, though someone keeping an eye on overall
consistency is good. the italian guys did a very good job in that
regard. i'm sure you guys can coordinate that too :)

.oO(the competition is hereby started :))

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/