Re: Debian Live Manual. Spanish translation

Jose Luis Zabalza wrote:
Hello everybody

Please, accept to revision those files to begin Debian Live Manual
Spanish translation.

Thanks in avance

Hola Jose Luis,

I was just about to begin translation of the live-manual into Spanish. I was just waiting to upgrade to Squeeze but anyway, it is good news that someone is interested in working on it too.

Maybe we can work together or share some parts. I leave it all up to you. You are here first. Whatever you decide is ok with me.

Best wishes.

chals