Re: Debian 6.0 "Squeeze" has been released, what's the union file system for Wheezy during development?

On 02/06/2011 03:27 AM, Steven Shiau wrote:
> While unionfs-fuse is not accepted due to performance, and Union mounts
> is not ready yet, what's the union file system we will use during Wheezy
> is developed?

we need either aufs or union mounts. which one it is depends on the
kernel team, they need to add the one or the other patch set to the
kernel packages. hopefully, their going for union mount right from the
start.

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/