Re: adding the default user to another group fails

On 02/04/2011 02:31 PM, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> I use the 'auto' directory for configuration (only small modifications
> from the 'default' as described in the manual, i.e. a few extra
> packages etc.).  Could this explain why it doesn't work?

Only if your "auto/clean" script is broken. Verify that the "chroot"
directory is gone after you "lb clean". If it is, you're OK.

Please note that since "lb build" must be run as root, "lb clean" should
be as well, in order to delete the files and directories you otherwise
would not own.

Ben