Re: Debian Live website usability

Hi again,

Michal Suchanek wrote:
> 2011/1/31 Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com>:

>> Today I decided I wanted to try out Debian Live (to see how well
>> Debian works on a certain new laptop).  Great --- so I visited
>> live.debian.net.
>>
>> I came in wanting to know:
>>  - where to find a cdimage
>
> In the downloads section, obviously.

I am not planning to respond to the rest; these are a matter of taste,
really, and I had just wanted to make my first impressions available.
I'd be happy to submit patches where there is consensus --- is there a
git repo for the webpage?

For what it's worth, the answer to the specific question that prompted
my infodump was the iso-hybrid directory.  One solution might be a
README in that directory explaining that it is meant to be usable both
as a CD image and bootable USB.

Thanks for your work.
Jonathan