Re: keyb= cheatcode?

On 01/05/2011 04:14 AM, Michael Creel wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Michael Creel <michael.creel@uab.es
> <mailto:michael.creel@uab.es>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>     For a squeeze-based image made with live-build 2.0.11, the cheatcode
>     keyb=es does not work. Is there a known solution.
>     Thanks,
>     Michael
>

> Thanks for the pointers. For reference, the boot time cheatcode is
> "keyboard-layouts=es".
> Michael

Or for better reference purposes, the relevant chapter of the Live
Manual is:

http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/customizing-run-time-behaviours.html

I know it's common usage, but as a documentation writer, I find the
gaming loanword "cheatcode" an annoying term that gives users the wrong
impression. The implication is there is some hidden knowledge here that
only the most advanced users may discover. In reality, all of these
options are well documented.

Ben