Re: live-installer on Squeeze, missing keyboard settings post-install

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> i'll give it another try with your combination, and it would be nice if
> you could do so too, preferably with the latest daily image from
> http://live.debian.net/cdimage/.

I have just tried again with the i386 standard iso-hybrid image, dated
24th Dec. I selected UK settings, but as before, in the installed
system the keyboard was set to US.

I would be interested to know how your test went. Also, if you
experienced similar, I would be grateful for advice on bug reporting
as I am unsure what component to file against.

 -- Philip