Re: Problem: live-build web-frontend "lenny + kde-core"

Hi,

On Tuesday 21 December 2010 01:18:04 Richard Nelson wrote:
> > Unless there's a if/then construct for the kde-core package in the
> > webbuilder, I don't see why changing the output type would solve
> > anything. Or am I missing something?

Looks like I was missing something. Looking inside live-build package for both squeeze (2.0.9-1) and
sid (2.0.10-1) revealed the following:

#if DISTRIBUTION lenny
kde-core
#endif
#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze wheezy sid
kde-plasma-desktop
#endif

This if/endif construct is no longer present in live-build from experimental (3.0~a10-1) and/or sid-
snapshots, hence my mistake/confusion.

I also tried (successfully) to create an image using the webbuilder. Looking inside the logfile I can
see which versions of live-config/boot/etc are being used, but not live-build.
Is it an idea to post the versions of the live packages being used with the webbuilder (at least
live-build, but others may be useful as well)? That could help to troubleshoot potential issues.

Regards,
  Diederik