Re: [SOLVED] Some issues with live-build 2.0.7-1 in ubuntu mode

On 12/13/2010 09:26 PM, Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:
    1. lb_binary_debian-installer changes required:

I've attached a patch to fix the package names to be used for Ubuntu for
all arches in lb_binary_debian-installer.

applied.

    2. lb_binary_disk changes required:

Daniel: Do you have a preferred way to make this work? In the mean time,
I'll whip something up and send it in too.

if you can fix it for debian too, i don't care much about intrusiveness for that thing. if you provide one, i can test it first extensively on 3.x before cherry-picking it to 2.x.

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/