Re: Re: [SOLVED] Some issues with live-build 2.0.7-1 in ubuntu mode

Will do Daniel. I have made patches before, but will need a little time to check it out. I will definitely meet your deadline.

I am a software developer and wouldn't mind getting involved with live-build, I really think it is a cool idea. The live-initramfs seems to be a much better option than Casper. Boot prompts work (username, hostname timezone etc) for live-initramfs. They do not work for casper as the username has been hard coded. There is a work around I have done by writing a hook script which edits casper.conf to the correct username. but this is not ideal.

Anyway I will let you know when I have it.
Cheers, and thanks,
  Rob Key