Re: [SOLVED] Some issues with live-build 2.0.7-1 in ubuntu mode

On 12/08/2010 11:59 AM, Robert Key wrote:
I have solved the issues with using ubuntu mode and the debian installer
as follows:

thanks; can you please provide a patch? unrelated to that, i asked cody to have a look at it, end of next week we'll probably upload the last live-build version for squeeze, so it would be nice to get it fixed there, otherwise ubuntu support remains broken for the lifetime of 2.x.

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/