Re: binary_local-packageslists

> would you mind being a bit more verbose about your plans?

It seems nothing special)
I plan to make similar DVD Ubuntu from Debian.
This is  utopia? )

Another example :
Sometimes you need skype on LiveCD, but sometimes it is not necessary.
To do this, I add skype to the list of packages binary_local-packageslists
and add a repository in the "/ config / chroot_sources / source.binary":
deb http://unofficial.debian-maintainers.org/ sid main contrib non-free restritsted
and doing this all for the option - distribution squeeze.
Result :
Looking at the contents of the ISO, we see that skype already belongs to the general Debian repositories squeeze.

>...but binary_local-packageslists is for creating the repository needed
>for d-i when you want to specify additional packages to be installed
>beyond the content of netinstiso and are not included in the live system
>either.

I dreaming )
Variant :
Remove d-i from the assembly live iso ?