Re: Debian Live CD torrents

Am 30.05.2010 07:50, schrieb Daniel Baumann:
On 05/30/2010 12:11 AM, Markus Meyer wrote:
As I mentioned last night on IRC, I think it would be a good idea to
wait with spreading torrents for the Squeeze Live CD images until the
next alpha or beta release, according to difficulties with the first
alpha release images.

there are no difficulties with alpha1, they are perfectly fine. just not
that current anymore, because they are 2.5 months old now.

however, because they're a bit outdated and i'm preparing new ones soon,
it's not worth to invest time for creating torrents for them, that's right.

ok, i see, my mistake then - though the conclusion stays the same. thanks for clarification.

so i will wait until the next release before creating torrents for the squeeze live cd images.