Re: Debian Live CD torrents

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I finished creating and uploading the torrents for the i386 architecture images. They can be found here:

http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrents&search=live+iso&category=22&active=1&tracker=0

The amd64 architecture images will follow soon, maybe the first one on Monday. I want to wait for a while to keep on supporting the i386 torrents and to increase the number of seeders (between 5 and 10 for each at the moment). People should have a nice experience with Debian Live CDs starting with downloading and should not wait unnecessarily long.

As I mentioned last night on IRC, I think it would be a good idea to wait with spreading torrents for the Squeeze Live CD images until the next alpha or beta release, according to difficulties with the first alpha release images. Please correct me if I have misunderstood as I'm not really into the details of the Debian Live CDs (not yet). What do you think?

Thanks to all who help seeding!

That's all for now, have a nice Sunday! :)