Re: Few questions.

Hi!

1) splash=silent will only work if you have installed a splashscreen.
Another option could be the boot option 'console=ttyS0'. Then the
kernel log will be written to the first serial output, and you won't
see any boot messages.

3) Set LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER to false in config/binary.

Regards,

Thomas Roth