Re: live-installer on Squeeze, missing keyboard settings post-install

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> On 12/13/2010 01:46 AM, Philip Newborough wrote:
>>
>> the keyboard selections chosen during the install process are not being
>> honoured
>
> you're using squeeze, right? what keyboard combination are you using?

Yes, I am building on squeeze. During the install I generally select
"English - English" for language, "United Kingdom" for location and
"British English" for keyboard layout.

In the installed system, both 'tzdata' and 'locales' appear to be
configured correctly, but 'keyboard-configuration' keeps its default
settings of "Generic 105-key (Intl) PC" for model, "USA" for layout,
"The default for the keyboard layout" for AltGr and "No compose key"
for Compose key.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

 -- Philip