Re: Problem with recent live-debian and gconf2

On 11/25/2010 11:19 AM, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:
> A gconf-schemas process is running and using 100% of a core but does
> not seem to terminate (at least after more than one night).
> It is happening with both versions of gconf2 from unstable and experimental.

i haven't observed that. since you're saying that it's reproducible with
different gconf versions, that sounds to me like in your specific
(packages, hooks, etc) configuration, gconf isn't doing the right thing,
or, that live-build needs to add a certain hack to make it work.

a first step to fix it would be to make it reproducible. for that,
please give the necessary information for us, as e.g. outlined on
http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/bugs.html

Regards,
Daniel