Re: seems that many pages of the manual had gone away

On 11/11/10 03:51 AM, Carlos Alarcon wrote:
> I begun to configure a debian-live netboot image yesterday following
> your manual. The problem I found was the manuals ends at section 7
> (Customization Overview), at least A4 portrait PDF version, so I reach a
> point I wasn't able to continue.

Indeed, all PDF versions of the manual seem to be truncated around that
point.  Please use the other formats until the problem is corrected.

Thanks for your report.

Ben
p.s. The very strange and frustrating thing is that there are no errors
logged when the PDF version dies :/  Otherwise, this might be easier to
debug.