seems that many pages of the manual had gone away

Hi,
I begun to configure a debian-live netboot image yesterday following
your manual. The problem I found was the manuals ends at section 7
(Customization Overview), at least A4 portrait PDF version, so I reach a
point I wasn't able to continue.
A colleague gave me and old version (more than 2 weeks old) which
actually had more sections and helped me installing more packages to my
image.

I am telling you because maybe it is due any problem o mistake in the
documentation.

Regards and thanks for your work.