Re: Starting to work on live-boot persistence => pull requests.

Hi,

Daniel Baumann wrote (26 Oct 2010 07:28:55 GMT) :
> i've merged two bug branches to both 2.x and 3.x.

Great.

> for the feature stuff, at this point of the release, this should go
> to 3.x only (means, debian-next branch). could you please rebase
> your branches on top of that? then i'm happy to merge.

I've rebased the two feature branches a pull request was filled for;
the rebased branches are:

  - 3.x/feature/try_partitions_before_whole_device
  - 3.x/feature/nopromptusb

I've not tested these 3.x branches yet but the 2.0..3.0 diff is
currently small enough for me to be confident.

Please review and pull.

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri@boum.org>