Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts

On 10/04/2010 09:46 AM, Mark Schneider wrote:
> Can you successfully install another language than the default one
> (English)? As far as I know there are still open issues with the
> installer in debian.

this is a bug in d-i, and otavio said it's a blocker for d-i beta1, so
it should be fixed relatively soon. however, i don't consider that to be
a 'installer is broken' thing, it's temporary inconvenience in testing.
ymmv.

> As I don't use Flash (and *I am not going to do so as it is a closed
> code software*)

you can use gnash (which is by default installed on debian desktops).

they are also here: http://live.debian.net/other/videos/installer/