Re: Is live-boot-initramfs-tools multi-layer ready

In data venerdì 1 ottobre 2010 16:25:20, T o n g ha scritto:

> On reading your message again, I realized that don't quite understand
> what you mean by "the image can't be installed" because I doesn't have
> live-installer installed and I can't find a man page for that either.

> Did you mean something else?

live-installer is a udeb for debian-installer, it handle gracefully the
installation of a debian live system by just replacing the debootstrap + apt
phases with the copying of the squashfs content on the target.

It must be extended to cope with stackable fs, thus copying all the rootfs
filesystems, not just assuming there is only one.

--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.