Re: live-builder Error: "mv: cannot stat `chroot/dev/random': No such file or directory"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: live-builder Error: "mv: cannot stat `chroot/dev/random': No such file or directory"
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Trent W. Buck)
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:50:16 +1000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <4C9D3455.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C9D99B6.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
intrigeri <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This is not supposed to be a problem as debootstrap creates devices
> nodes from /usr/share/debootstrap/devices.tar.gz at chroot build time.
> But... while debootstrap 1.0.23 bundles a lot of devices in this
> tarball, debootstrap 1.0.24 has none at all. Going to file a bug
> report against it.
Did you file the bug? I can't find it. Please let me know the bug
number so I can "bts subscribe" to it.