Re: Patches included - Re: live-build3 a3 "--binary-pool true" error

There is new error message in the install syslog (to HDD) so please hold on and *don't apply patch-lb3-binary-pool_lb_binary_rootfs.diff* until I check it again! - thanks for your understanding.

The error indicates that the content of "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/live-media.list" on the live image is correct for installing *offline* some additional packages from live mode to live mode
*but not* when installing from live mode to HDD (my interpretation yet).

Please correct me if I am wrong - thank you in advance for any hints.

regards,
Mark

PS. full syslog install content: http://paste.debian.net/92131

# ---

base-installer: Failed to fetch file:/live/image/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz  File not found

# ---