changes to snapshots on live.debian.net/debian

Hi,

short message: if you don't build sid images, nothing changed.

long message:

the repository on live.debia.net/debian contains snapshots build from
git that allows us to conveniently test our own stuff, it can be
included easily with 'lb config -r live.debia.net'.

before, we were building version 2.x stuff for all lenny, squeeze and
sid. as of know this has now changed the following way:

  * sid and wheezy: 3.x

  * squeeze and lenny: 2.x

see http://live.debian.net/project/lifespan for an overview of versions.

Regards,