Re: Passing argument to apt-get

On 08/23/2010 05:13 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 08/23/2010 06:01 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
You are looking for lh config's --apt-options option:
no, he wants --apt-recommends false

I gave both methods a try and both succeeded in preventing the recommended packages from being installed. However, when I used 'lh config --apt-options --no-install-recommends', lh build prompted me for a yes or no for every package during the build. Using --apt-recommends false, I did not see this behavior (although I had to delete config directory and run lh config). Thanks all for the help.
begin:vcard
fn:Frank Zambrini
n:Zambrini;Frank
email;internet:fzambrini@gmail.com