I encountered an error while mounting filesystem.squashfs...

What I want to do is customizing original filesystem.squashfs(inside Debian
5.05 64bit LiveCD ISO image) and create new ISO file based on my new
filesystem.squashfs file.

To customize original filesystem.squashfs file (which in in "live" directory
of Debian LiveCD image), I tried to mount filesystem.squashfs file running
following command:

#mount -t squashfs -o loop /tmp/DebianLiveCD/live/filesystem.squashfs ~/newsquash/

But I encountered following error on Ubuntu:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop1,
missing codepage or helper program or other error
in some cases useful info is found in syslog - try .......

And I encounter following error on Debian 5.05 64bit:
unknown filesystem type 'squashfs'

How can I mount filesystem.squashfs file in Debian LiveCD image?

--
최준열, Joon Choi
Chief Executive Officer, DYNASYS