Re: Which user name Live-magic saving to The resulted image?

"Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <chmiel@phil.muni.cz> wrote:
> Please, would somebody of us try to tell me, which user name and may
> be even password is necessary to write to login to The live system\
>  with Gnome created with Live-magic application?

you're experiencing the following bug:

which was fixed two month ago already, however, ftp-master just decided
today that they wanted to process the package, so it just made it to the
archive today.

either you use the workaround described in above referenced bug (which
might not work when using live-magic where you'd need to use live-helper
directly), or, you just wait until the live-boot package migrates to
squeeze in some days.