Which user name Live-magic saving to The resulted image?

Dear core developers of Debian Live distribution,

    Recently, i have tried to use live-magic GTK based tool to generate The .iso live image with Gnome and with Czech language support. I have occurred serious issue.
The build process have been finished successfully, i have got build log without errors, .iso image have been created successfully, But when i have burned The .iso image to DVD, i have not been able to login to Gnome and even to The one of awailable virtual consoles.
Please, would somebody of us try to tell me, which user name and may be even password is necessary to write to login to The live system with Gnome created with Live-magic application? When i have tried to boot from The DVD with Gnome based on Debian Squeeze and with Czech language support, my sighted mother have told me, that all messages are being displaied in Czech language.

Thank You very, very much for Yours answers.

    Debian project is very proffesional project and Debian Squeeze is very stable and reliable distribution. I would like to thank all Debian packagers, who are spending many hours during preparation of many new applications. Even many GTK based scanning applications are awailable, not only Xsane, but also Xscan2PDF and others.
I Am having serious issues with Ubuntu and Pulseaudio, which is making me difficulty while working with my older sound carts. But Debian Squeeze is including Alsa support and ammazing kernel developers included special routines for autodetecting PCMCIA sound carts, so users are not being forced to use Pulseaudio sound server. Important!! The sound cart Sound blaster Audigy SZ notebook PCMCIA connected can be professionally used with Debian Squeeze with GNome without need to change some Alsa based configuration settings. When this sound device is unplugged, after restart, Gnome is using my internal Analogs soundmax integrated digital audio.

I would also to thank Debian Kernel developers, that they were included support for many models of HP scanners. This have been common only for Ubuntu, now also for Debian Squeeze.

Special scanning API library is helping developers of applications, which are communicating with scanners to develope powerful applications, which are being able to use various scanners.

My problem is, how to determine according to The source code of Debian kernel, The lists of supported devices. If i will download whole source code of Debian kernel, when i will extract it to some folder, should i use The search function and should i type The exact name of my scanner, which Debian kernel is automatically recognizing to determine, in which C language modules of Debian kernel are those and other scanners stored? Or is there any some hardware database awailable, so i do not have to perform this task?

I would like to seriously cooperate with Yours development team, i would like to become a live .iso creator.

I do not have a fast upload bandvidtt, such as people, who are having access to The University intranet, but i can make some .iso for You.

Like a evidence, i will send You a link for downloading latest awailable .iso image generated with live-magic.

The simplicity of this powerful tool is really outstanding.

But 800 MB will be uploaded by using my ADSL connection for more than 7 hours, and i will rather use The .zip compression to ensure, that The decompressed .iso image will be intact, not damaged.

Debian Squeeze is ammazing distro and i Am also ready to help during testing it and debugging it. Unfortunately only console based applications and all GTK based applications, which are accessible by using Gnome and at-spi based assistive technology. Orca and SUE.
Important!!! SUE is also working with Debian Squeeze, latest development release and this latest development release of SUE can work with Debian Squeeze generated in 13.3.2010 and also with newest applied updates to The Debian Squeeze.