Re: Squeeze alpha1 images use kernels which aren't available in the archives anymore

On 05/26/2010 06:26 PM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> Sounds like a valid reason. Didn't know that though, sorry.

nothing to be sorry about - you couldn't know since i didn't wrote
anything about it on the ml.

> Sounds reasonable as well.
> Where can I find out more info about those new packages?

there's not much about it yet. i'll write some sort of 'introduction for
the next development cycle' mail in the next couple of days.

stay tuned :)