Re: Squeeze alpha1 images use kernels which aren't available in the archives anymore

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 17:38:52 Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 05/26/2010 03:15 PM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> > Maybe it's an idea to update the images?
> it was said, that there should be a new d-i release really soon now, so
> i've waited on that to release 'more or less' in sync another squeeze
> pre-release.

Sounds like a valid reason. Didn't know that though, sorry.

> unrelated to that, i'd be really great if we could do the next
> pre-release with live-initramfs 2.x (which i'm afraid will, by
> experience, rott in NEW indefinitely; package names are live-boot and
> live-config).

Sounds reasonable as well.
Where can I find out more info about those new packages?
Couldn't find sth in the manual (from yesterday, I use sid-snapshots) or from live.debian.net/devel/
apart from a link to this mailing list and irc.

> having that said, it might be better to do a snapshot upload only,
> rather than a release. will look into that over the weekend.

Awesome, thanks.

Regards,
   Diederik