Re: MPLS live CD

Hi Fruity,
in actual sources from git (found on mpls-linux.sourceforge.net) there has been an kernel panic for L2 VPN. Bug remains there from last four year. Last version that works is mpls v1.950d. Source RPMs for stable MPLS implementation are here:

http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mpls-linux/iptables-1.3.0-2_mpls_1.950d.src.rpm

http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mpls-linux/iproute-2.6.11-1_mpls_1.950d.src.rpm

http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mpls-linux/ebtables-2.0.6-7_mpls_1.950d.src.rpm

I was using this tutorial.
http://www.sj.ifsc.edu.br/~msobral/RCO2/docs/mpls-linux/1-3-installation.html

Resulting Live CD won't be part of commercial project, just for presentation of some MPLS sample topologies.

Pali