Re: MPLS live CD

Hello,

And how do you expect those packages to work?
Man, you need the patched sources, or the patches for
ebtables,iptables,iproute and the kernel...they are out there I tell
you...
And sooner or later there will be an upgrade of one of those and you'll
have to recompile them anyway/anyhow...
I'd really go for lenny and debianize the sources of the already patched
sources from fedora.
Is like expecting a software for windows95 to run on windows7, it might
work but do you want that for a routing protocol...com'on...
Am I saying anything wrong?

Cheers
Ale