Re: live-initramfs: Depends: initramfs-tools but it is not going to be installed?

On 2010/4/7 下午 11:28, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 04/07/2010 04:37 PM, Steven Shiau wrote:
live-initramfs: Depends: initramfs-tools but it is not going to be
installed

coudn't reproduce this with current live-helper and sid of today,
neither with using debootstrap nor cdebootstrap.

Oops... why here I got the problem every time...
I tried to use cdebootstrap and debootstrap to bootstrap sid on either Debian lenny box or Ubuntu lucid box, the problem is always reproducible. Is that possible you can post your whole commands so that I can try to see where goes wrong here?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Steven.

--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.