Put the USB images back for the final Squeeze release?

  Hi all,

  I noticed that the USB images are no longer available in the first
Squeeze alpha.  Personally, I really liked being able to make a live
Debian USB stick; moreover, I have a laptop that can't boot off a CD
even if I made one.  While I assume this was just a temporary change
to save time and space, I wanted to let you know that there is love
out there for USB booting and at least one person will be sad if you
remove that capability.

  Now, off to figure out how to build my own USB images...

    Thanks!
  Daniel