Re: Problems with hal and dbus in debianlive SID

On 03/30/2010 12:26 AM, José María Jaramillo Romero wrote:
I have created a debianlive using sid and I'm having problems with hal
and dbus. Neither of them start during the booting proccess. And if
later I tried to start them I got the following errors:

general rule when building sid images: remember, sid is the unstable development branch that can be broken at all times. therefore, always try to reproduce first with squeeze, and look at the bts for known issues/breakages etc.

also, this almost certainly isn't live a specific breakage of hal/dbus, so you should also be able to reproduce on a regular system too.